To assist Chad Brooks in enabling each organization to reach it’s full potential by providing clarity, consistency and attention to detail on key projects, key personnel and key business decisions. To enable Chad Brooks to continue to develop as an entrepreneur and as an individual by managing key projects with excellence, providing clear and concise communication updates and by managing tasks, email and calendar. The executive assistant is responsible for creating structure and holding Chad accountable to the agreed priorities quarter by quarter.
This person is a pro at project management and has a knack for productivity, problem solving and communication. The EA is a multitasker and can juggle multiple priorities simultaneously without losing focus on the primary goals at hand. This person is naturally bent to serve others and has a high capacity to manage and complete projects and tasks as required. A natural learner, this individual enjoys learning and solving new problems and prefers to delegate once a baseline level of understanding and knowledge exists. The ideal EA is dead set on delivering value to Chad and making a major contribution in allowing Chad to deliver value to each organization including the team and customers that they serve.
- Ensure Chad’s Personal Monthly, Quarter and Annual priorities and goals are scheduled and on-track.
- Managing key projects
- Communicate with Chad, and key stakeholders when necessary, when projects are off track.
- Managing email and calendar
- Booking travel
- Attend key meetings and recap with Executive on action items, follow ups and calendar dates
- Assist Chad in recruiting, marketing and deal-making activities as primary priority
- Conduct weekly recap and week-ahead reviews
- Provide daily communication updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Key Projects On-Track
- 100% Weekly Review Meetings
- 100% Quarterly Project Updates and Accountability
- 100% Daily Debriefing
$40,000 – $60,000 Annual Salary Plus Bonuses (DEO)
Interested? Apply now!
Please complete the following contact form and submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered: